10.7 Summary Alerts not working as expected
- When the overall Summary Alert status changes from Green to another color it never returns back to Green
- The problem started after upgrading to 10.7.0
This problem is related to defect DE360347. It's a regression issue introduced in 10.7.0 (DE293457)
This issue impacts only the Summary Alerts that includes alerts that are based on a metrics that are not reporting anything.
For example, if a tomcat appserver is not running, the alert graph will be empty
The fix is included in 10.7SP1
1. Open the affected Summary Alert(s), take a note of the alerts involved
2. Review each of the alert and find out which ones are not reporting anything or they have an empty graph
3. Remove these problematic alerts from the Summary Alert(s) definition.